- I prefer whiskey sours and love me my bourbon with honey and a slice of lemon.
- I have an infatuation with books and yoga, and am still trying to figure out how to do both simultaneously.
- I come from a shitty past and hope to write a memoir about it someday. It’ll be fun, I promise.
- I’m obsessed with Harry Potter and watching Korean Dramas. Sorry, not sorry.
- I have a horrible knack for remembering names, but I will recognize your face. So, careful.
- In regards to memory, I have a bad one. I can say one thing and ten seconds later I can’t even paraphrase what I just said. Whoops. Trust me, you’ll win in any argument.
- I’m prideful – it’s one of my biggest sins, but I am no longer Catholic, so to hell with it.
- Speaking of, I like Buddhism. Or Universalism. It’s a thing, look it up. But I refrain from being religious, per se.
- I have always been overly conscious about my body, and have held an impressively low self-esteem for a while now. But I’m constantly working on it. As you should. We should be grateful of our bodies, and treat them with such gratitude.
- I have freckles. On my face, my arms, my shoulders, and oddly enough, my lips.
- My blood reigns from Sicily, Italy and I have some Japanese and Filipino descent. In other words, I’m a mutt – but there’s my “ethnicity.”
- Also, surprise, I’m a Millennial. I know, Millennials don’t like labels, even though they find themselves chronically searching for them. But I like it. It sets me apart while simultaneously including me with my peers.
Even with regard to all of this, I am an individual who is also indistinguishable. I have faults, make faults, underscore faults, and behave like any other person. So welcome to my blog, I look forward to evoke contradictory emotions and opinions from your self.
|Meet Cheza, not “Cheese-ah,” but “cheh-zah.” I admit, I do call her cheese-ball.|